Sunday, July 29, 2007

A year???????

In 20 seconds Lorna and I will have lived her for a year! Wow. Amazing.
Has it really been that long? Gosh.
Hm. Well, I'm actually really glad I moved here. I mean, I don't know. I love my old house, my friends, and Blessed Sacrament, but I just love it here so much. Bing's all gung-ho to move to Washington as soon as she can. I really hope I can stay here for the rest of my life. If I can't live in Italy, that is.
Anyway, congrats, Lorna, on making it this far. You rock my world, Keis.
So I think the quote of the day is probably "Shoes are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Then again, there's the beer alternative to that, which is always another good option.
But, Lorna, that quote was for you. You and your five inch blue polka dotted shoes..................................
ok, enough dots.
Have a good Sunday. Live life like lice lick limp lips.
No idea where that came from.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five-inch blue polka-dotted shoes?? Is this for real? I want to see them!! :) They sound awesome.

Hooray and hallelujah for ya! (My thinking is tuned to Goody Goody right now) I'm glad you love California. Blessings!

Daisy said...

We still miss you guys! There have been way fewer dances since you left...
And I'd love to see those shoes.

Anonymous said...

...you had it comin' to ya.

yes,
Congratulations for living in California for a year!

Anonymous said...

Four inches, Keis. Four point five, maybe.

Lalz, Casey. I want to spend evey year forever in California with you and the sunshine.

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um..... I have doubts as to whether that was Rose. Sneak, reveal yourself!

Daisy said...

My bet is that that was Rabic.

Anonymous said...

naw, rabic wouldn't do that. maybe it was rose, and she's just surprising us.
ok, fine, four and a half inch blue polka dotted shoes.
thanks, meechy.
and lorna, i want to spend every year forever in california sunsine with you, too.

Fiona S M Bernhoft said...

Have fun in that yucky eternal sunshine.

I'll be enjoying my rain.

Rabic said...

Ok, it was me. But still. Maybe it was Rose. Who is 847 wishes? is it michi? Show your self.

michelle said...

yes it is me. If you would visit my frkin blog you would know that rabic...

Rabic said...

Well, after I wrote that, i went onto your blog and....... yes.

michelle said...

then please comment! Why do you shy away from my comment box? (wow...I'm quoting a line of my poetry in my head :))

Unknown said...

Lovely new link Sheila!!!
Very er,umm,enjoyable???

Anonymous said...

yeah, michelle, i'm not surprised that you run lines of poetry through your head. i mean, who wouldn't? especially if they can't get songs stuck, y'know.

you're welcome, seanny. i only did it to bug the pants off you. thanks for commenting, by the way. you should most def make it a habit.

bing, you're nuts.

rabic, you little horror! poor rose's crap-less dignity is forever stained!

.... you go, girl. (and yes, i'm talking to rabic)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would not really say "what the crap". Hehe...yeah. :)
Wow, Bernhofts, I miss you. I'm so glad that you moved down there though. I know that *most* of you are happy, and that is good. May God continue to bless you, and keep you happy. :D
I love you.