Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Home!

I'm home now. I had a marvelous time chilling in Washington. Highlights?

*ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
*Teaching great CA swing moves to my friends.
*Exchanging funeral stories with Madeline, Hannah, and Claire.
*Insult wars with Snick
*Michelle's poetry
*Singing great Christian songs with people at YFL.
*Deep and meaningful conversations.
*Saying crap around Rose.
*Going to Old Navy

It was a great time, anyway. I'm glad I'm home now, though, because I really missed my viola especially because I've only been free of tendonitis since about a week before I left. I get to clean and cook now, too. That makes me happy. Anyway, I love everyone, and I hope you all enjoy the rain pouring down on Washington. I'm just going to go outside and enjoy the breezy sunshine and maybe swim. Sorry, guys. I couldn't resist it.

Oh, I almost forgot.
"Speaking of liposuction..."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to include

*me poking out eyes
*me frosting snick
*me in general!!!!!!!


gosh *WHAT THE CRAP* next time put me in there. acctually add it right now!

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

stupid thing...I forgot to say something and now it looks like I said something inappropriate. Perhaps I did...

At any rate, I'm glad you're enjoying the weather. I'm not :P

"Excuse me Mrs. Xyraphony, may I use the bathroom?" :D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shill, it was wonderful seeing you!!! :D There were some great times.... talking about the coolness of priests, laughing about "Dawn Babe." PAHAHAHA! Just when I thought of that, I burst, and Luke and Claire gave me really weird looks. :D *Wipes tears from eyes* Um, our tea party was lots of fun, the Smith Bros. Farms' guy, the awkward musical moments at Carmel, the silent laughing fest at the end of Mass when that one guy said "AMEN." too early and with such confidence.... Whee! It goes on and on. :) I love you, Shill!

Daisy said...

I didn't get to see you too much while you were here... but it was still great seeing you! I agree, ultimate frisbee rocks. Now go swim in your pool for me.

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I love you. :) It was so much fun seeing you. I want to hug you. Please pray for me. God bless you, dearest! *kisses blown your way!* :) Have a good day.