Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Me 'n' my Big Sis





Me and Lorenna (sans wisdom teeth with chipmunk face)







I'm going to have some fun pictures one of these days, (probably Sunday) so I'll post those then. Until then, however, y'all is gonna have to be satisfied with some major Bernhoft good looks.
Hahahaha. Thatwasajoke.


I'm also starting music camp on Sunday. It's a day thing. I get to leave home before 7 every day from Monday to Friday. Booyah! But it should be really fun. I'm playing a Beethoven and a Mozart quartett and three string orchestra pieces. It should be pretty fun, I think. I'm just praying I won't get tendonitis again... That would probably be the end of my world. So y'alls can join me if'n you want to.

Oh, and for Sean's benifit, please check out my newest link. I love being mean to my friends...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deirdz, you look so cute. :) Get better!! God bless you! *smooch*

Have tons of fun at music camp, Shill! Ugh, I really wish I had friends to play chamber music with.

michelle said...

yes, I have already checked it out. I'm sorry Deirdre, you can make fun of me when I get my wisdom teeth out. ;)

Daisy said...

Haha, my orthodontist said he may not remove my wisdom teeth.
However, he did say he would remove my 12-year molars instead. Dang it.

Anyway, you guys are adorable. Enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Keis, couldn't you have picked a slightly more flattering picture? I look like an stoned albino chipmunk whose family and friends just died in a SoCal forest fire.

michelle said...

I'm sorry deirdre. If that was the case, I'll be sure and attend the memorial service and offer meaningful reflections on your life.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Wow, Deirdz. That's descriptive. :) I love you!!

Anonymous said...

a stoned albino chipmunk? ok, lorenna. that's cool.
y'know what round i still hate, guys? 'oh music, sweet music thy praises we will sing!'
it's not as bad as...
"GLORIOUS APOLLO FROM ON HIGH BEHELD US!"
ooh.. ouchie.

michelle said...

sheila, that reminds me of CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER, SWEET CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER.

Anonymous said...

oh yes, michelle.
music camp was awesome. i think i'll post about it at the end of the week. i gotta go practice, watch a movie for school, read, read, read... yeah. and then sleep maybe so i'm ready to go at 7 again tomorrow. :) i fell off a chair today right before orientation in the auditorium... i got a cuppa joe right after, though, so i was pretty much good.
big loves!

Anonymous said...

Pahaha! Glorious Apollo. :) What wonderful memories and songs that brings to my memory. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Deirdre, you are beautiful no matter what. :) I love you.
That was a cute picture. I am glad you had fun at music camp, Sheil!
God bless you both, and I hope you are feeling better Deirdz!

Anonymous said...

*are having* rose...
i will post one of these days. after music camps over, though. *bursts into tears* i'm seriously going to... it's over tomorrow. *bursts into tears more*