Tuesday, August 21, 2007

first day of school!

So her in CA, we start school nice 'n' early. Especially me. I start school early in that I started August 21st, and in that school itself starts at 6:35 for me. 0 period PE. what's not to love?
On happier notes, the first day wasn't too bad, considering. I only felt stupid when I was waiting for PE to start. After that I was fiiine.
And when I have a picture of my newest most awesome possession, after my viola, I'll post it. Until then, I have some sleep to do.
Because I didn't sleep last night. And I got up at 5:45. Ooh, yeah. This'll be a looong year.
Lots of love to you all. I'm not going to be a freak just because I go to public school. Or any more of a freak than I already was... So stop worrying, because I'll be fine, the same Sheila you know and love. Or at least some of you love.
Have fun. Stay cool. Hug a tree.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I love you. Have fun, and be good. :) *hug*

Emma said...

Ugh Shiel! So while in MI, I saw this great pine tree on the Hillsdale campus (one of the only pine trees; all they have are hard woods) and I was going to hug it but then it started raining like crazy...so I didn't. But I will in the spring!
anyway, I hope you're still having fun at school. I love you!

Anonymous said...

good girl sheila! love you too, glad to be back. I was praying for you all week :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Keis, I loved you so much more before you necessitated my daily 6 am awakening.

michelle said...

oh by the way, Sheila. I think I forgot to tell you that the Blithsdale Romance is the book which Zenobia heroines. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at your title the smae again.
Fortunately, you and she are NOT similar.

Daisy said...

Michelle, can the word "heroine? be used as a verb?

michelle said...

sure, at least in my mind. I'll check.

WHAT?! apparnetly not. In my mind it does.

Rabic said...

NOT AT SCHOOL!! LOL!!

michelle said...

*apparently

how annoying.

whatever that means, Rabic, congratulations

Daisy said...

Are you skipping school or something, Rabic?
Anyway. I don't actually start my classes (not counting the high school orchestra) until Sept. 24, and my first class isn't until 10:30. Whee.

Anonymous said...

so, a new post would be nice...

michelle said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa