Thursday, June 28, 2007

I miss Iain

I had to write a poem for poetry class. It was pretty awesome in some sense. If I knew where Deirdre's was, I'd post hers.
Iain left today for Spain. I'm really sad now.
I broke my phone a week ago, so don't expect me to return your phone calls if you did call me. Hot tub+Margie drowning+forgotten phone in back pocket+my awesome natural saving instincts=death to phone. But I hated it anyway, so I'm kinda happy I get a new one.
I opened a bank account today. Finally, and again. The first time they decided to just close it.
I learned my social security number today. It's... hahaha! That was a joke.
Endless Summer by Siria is totally da bomb. Techno music is, by definition, the best thing ever.
Orange, friends, is the best color ever.
I like Modest Mouse.
I'm done writing random things.
Sing, ladies. It's good for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you don't know where mine is! Nobody would understand it if they hadn't been studying e.e. in depth. I'm just that deep, ladies.

I'm kissing you with my heart, Madeline Carmel. I know you're out there.

Anonymous said...

*Heart stops* Lorna Deirdre, I LOVE YOU! Don't start makin' me miss you!


Ohhh, I'm singing, Shill!

PB said...

Wait, I was singing....Do I have to stop now?

Anonymous said...

no, patrick, never ever stop singing. take hermes for example.