Sunday, June 17, 2007

Froggie went a-courting

Sheila went a-Washingtoning... or will have, by the end of July. Not sure what the exact dates are yet, but it'll probably be the 10th to the 17th of July. So that'll mean I'll be up for YFL, Emma's birthday, and probably a few other things. Rabs'll be coming with me, so get ready for some minor Bernhoft invasion.
That's about all of my life that's worth yakking about. Why is it that yak means so many things? ("Yaks Milk! If you pick the hairs out, it's really quite nutritious.") I didn't do anything fun this weekend, because all my friends and Deirdre were gone. So I just made money, chilled with Iain and Tristan, cooked, cleaned, did nothing, and messed around in the pool. Mom's friend, Christine, is coming in from England today. I think they already left to pick her up from the airport. And Deirdre and Frannie get home today, so I'll have some friends back, at least. Yay!
Well, stay cool, and no one die until (at least) the end of July. I'm such a poet.
Besame Mucho!

8 comments:

Rabic said...

YES!! I cant wait for that.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you excited to see me again, Rabic? It's been what, like maybe 10 minutes?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see ya both!!! :D
Sheila, are you saying that talking to me on the phone for a while is nothing? ;)
I love you!

Emma said...

Yay, yay, yay! I can't wait! I'll have to have an extra awesome b'day party to make up for not having one last year!

Daisy said...

Awesome... see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

exactly the same thing as Erin said...thank you. ;)
ttyl! (the worse of them in my opinion)

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's pretty bad mitch... :) haha! umm, anyway, lol! *barf* omg! i just remembered that i'm totally bugging the pants off myself! lol! ttyl!

hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Oh you two...stop. ;) HAHA!
That's pretty bad. lol. :D