Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Death

My Grandma, Irene Viola Bernhoft, died at 9:25 last night.
Please pray for her soul. Also pray for Grandpa Otto, because he's 92 and he's been out of his mind for a year or so now. And pray for my Dad, Uncle Frank, and Auntie Ruthie. This is going to be really hard on them all. Grandma was an amazing person, and we all loved her so much. So please pray for her.
Thank you.
Love,
Sheila

Her funeral is on Monday, so we're all flying out tomorrow for it. I've never been to the funeral of someone I really loved. I just wanted you all to know that we are sincerely grateful for all your prayers. Thank you so much, guys. I'm praying for all of you too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I offered my Mass this morning for her soul. God bless you all. I'll continue to pray!

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I'm praying hard. :) I love you so much.
Jesus, I trust in You!

Daisy said...

We'll be praying for both of them.

Anonymous said...

We're praying for all of you guys. I'm so sorry!

Daisy said...

I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, especially a grandparent. (I've been through it three times... it sucked.) I'll keep praying for you guys!

PB said...

Of course you and your entire family are in my prayers...My heart-felt condolences.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, guys. We just got back like ten minutes ago... late flights... ugh. I hate flying. :) Oh well. The funeral/everything else was really great. I'll probably write something about it one of these days. Right now I'm totally exhausted, so I think I'm going to head to bed.
Again, thanks for the prayers.