Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yay, Babies!

I have two birth announcements for you guys. First is of Molly Marie Schuberg, born December 1st, the third daughter of my friends the Schubergs. (they also have 6 boys). Unfortunately, Molly was born with a collapsed lung which required a transfer to another hospital. That issue is resolved now, but she has digestive problems of some sort. Mrs. Schuberg also isn't doing too well, and both are still in the hospital. Please keep both of them and the whole family in your prayers.
Also, my second youngest baby, Lucjan Sylvester is due on Monday which is horribly exciting. (name is pronounced loos-e-un) Basically, I'm just really happy that babies exist and are so adorably irresistable.
Also, go ahead and pray that Rabic feels better. He came down with stomach flu last night. Poor pumpkin. That's no fun to have. Trust me.
Anyway, happy almost second Sunday of advent. To celebrate, I want each of you to spend some time this evening sitting in your Christmas light lit room curled up with a cup of hot chocolate listening to Christmas carols. Wish I could do the same... Tonight's the second night of A Christmas Carol.
Stay happy, and make sure not to eat too many Christmas cookies! Oh, and if any of you hear "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" on KBSG, please record it for me. Thanks.

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Speaking of babies, my spiritually adopted baby Ambrose was born today. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Today being the eleventh? Because if it is, he and Lucjan are twins! Weee!

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I really need to spritually adopt another baby, but I can't think of just the right name. Yeah, I know, lame excuse.
Oh, by the way, I dreamt that I was visiting TAC last night and I saw you and Bing. Come to think of it, TAC didn't look at all like TAC. It was like some old Victorian mansion....but it was TAC!
Yeah.

PB said...

You don't mean the "I saw mommy kissing santa Claus" sung by Michael Jackson, do you??

*wards off evil spirits*

Unknown said...

Hey! HEY! Michael Jackson isn't an evil spirit! Sure, he's sort of creepy now, but his old school stuff and anything from the actual Jackson 5 still could kick several piles of butts and assorted other awesome and kickable paraphernalia.

I'll pray for the Rab, and yer plays. And I'll try to snatch a copy of "ISMKSC", Michael Jacksonized or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would be the Michale Jackson one. It's the only song of his I like, and like it I do.
Rabs is better now, which is good. Also, Molly and Mrs. Schuberg are back home and doing great, so thanks for all the prayers for them. :)
Erika, you should come visit TAC. That'd be fun!
Oh, and Cowee, that's REALLY creepy now.

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that the baby and mother are doing better. That's good.
Poor Rabic! I was just going to write him a get well card, but now that he is doing better, it seems rather pointless, if you know what I mean. Grr...I will just have to think up another excuse. ;)
So how are you doing, Sheila!? I haven't talked to ya in a while. Have fun doing the plays. Do you have to get carried off stage? Uh... yeah. ;) I hope not.
God bless you all very much, and I love *most* of you tons. =D Ta ta!

Anonymous said...

Rose....?!?! you have a prob of writing to people instead of what the post is about. for heck sake write an email to them. I am setting a bad example right now. :(

I really want the ISMKSC Michael Jackson version. Cow get me that too while your at it :D I love ya....ALL

Anonymous said...

Babies! Sean Xavier was born on the 3rd. So cute!

PB said...

Waiiiit....Toby Keith does hip-hop?? *throws up*

I'm sorry, but I will stand firm and resolute in my opposition to "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"...There's just something inside me that rebels when listening to Michael Jackson when he was young....and black....

Anonymous said...

Thanks, J-mac, but I actually really hate it, and wish I had my old blog back. *sniff* I guess I could destroy this one and start anew, but I don't really feel like it right now.
Patz, I don't think I like you any more. Rabic called me today when he was with mom getting her hair cut, to tell me that he heard ISMKSC, but not by Michael Jackson.
Hey, Erika, that's a pretty lame excuse. Gee.. I'm going to adopt a gal this month, and her name'll probably Magdelena Janine or something like that. I dunno though. Join little Maximilian Sean-Marie in the ranks of unborn.
cheers!

Unknown said...

Wait, Patty, does that imply that you prefer listen to his stuff that has come out recently, when he's old and plastic and white? How could that possibly be an improvment?!?

He was an impressive performer when he still had his own body, and his songs were at least written, instead of designed by a giant corporate machine.

Hilarious MJ song to listen to now: Man in the Mirror. I feel sort of bad because it's a decent song, but ...coming from Michael Jackson it sort of becomes filled with ridiculocity.

Speaking of such ridiculocity, I can't believe I'm defending Michael Jackson on the internet. I need to get a life.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know it's a lame excuse. That's why I spiritually adopted Sophia Gianna yesterday.

Anonymous said...

That name is so cute Erika! I love it!