Wednesday, December 27, 2006

To Quote a Favorite Musical

"Tomorrow you'll be worlds away." Les Miserables... Don't get me started. You have no idea how much I want to play Eponine. She's awesome.
That aside, tomorrow I'll be worlds away from this California home of mine. I'm pretty excited. Right now, though, I'm too tired to be excited about anything.
I heard it snowed last night. Better make sure it happens again. We had torrential rain last night as well as thunder and lightning. Kidu got soo freaked out. He came in and sat on my bed with me and Franny.
So I'll see you all soon, and we'll have some fun times!
Cheers! Happy third day of Christmas. And many more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I knew Les Mis pretty well, but I don't remember "tommorow you'll be worlds away..." It sounds something rather like you would say to someone as you sent them to their doom.

Sheila, you can play Eponine when I can play Jean Valjean....or Javert....just don't make me do Marius....or Gavroche!

Anonymous said...

marius rocks, patz. No idea what you're talking about.
By the way, why do you always have feminine names? Patrice, Hillary... Man, dang it.
Oh, I hate Gavroche. He's a little bu-t cake.

PB said...

I don't know why all my nicknames all feminine, Sheila...I blame it on my sisters (or something)...