Monday, December 18, 2006

The Visitation

... But not the one you normally hear about.
Here's the scoop: Deirdre, Bing, Rabic and I are storming the already stormy Washington from December 28th to the 4th of Jan. Don't everyone volunteer to host us at their houses all at once. :) My only request is that we MUST have a dance, because all you Washintonians have a few things to learn about the proper way to dance the swing. Also, I miss funking with you guys. CAnians just don't 'get' it, y'know? Plus, one of the most excellent dancers in SoCal is visiting relatives in Woodenville, so he has to come.
I can't wait to see you all. Have a great rest of Advent and eat some super delicious moist pumpkin bread like I will be doing this evening after I'm done cooking it.
Champagne and Chardonnay are cheery Christmas cheers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAH! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thats great! I'm so excited to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Ow! I'm glad we know how to funk. Hooray for Christmas break fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Bing basically just summed it up in "mmm. Funk." Funking always really reminds me of Raph. What fun! I can't wait. I still have to figure out who to stay with.
Oh, there's also an addition of me matre. It's exciting!
Weeeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

PERF! That's so exciting! I'm really glad that your mom is coming as well. I am way to excited to see you all. Wow....*SCREAM*...except for the fact that I am in a library. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I AM LOVIN' IT!!! 8 days till we attack the Washontonian soil with bare feet, muddy clothes, football..... Ect.

Anonymous said...

that's a good idea Rabs.
Ooh-boy... This'll be fun. Who's up for a game of mud football? I've been wanting to play it for about... three million years. I was talking to a kid at tennis about it, and we decided that we should definitely play sometime. Like in the rainy season. Yee-haw!

Daisy said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Rabic, I can't wait to see you! And everyone! It will be like...it used to be. I was going to say 'like it should be' but this has all been God's will so that is not true. Mmmm!!! I love you all!