Thursday, December 21, 2006

As the Song Goes

"Have yourself a merry little Christmas!"

I have to say that the carols that get 'Best of this Year' or "Favorite New-Found Carol' would have to be 'Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming', 'Jesus Christ the Apple Tree', and 'Nativity Carol'. Old favorites have to start of with my all-time favorite, 'Once in Royal David's City'. After that, I don't really care how the order goes. I love 'Ding Dong Merrily on High' and 'Gabriel's Message'. An amusing thing Deirdre and I did this year was tried to figure out how many carols had references to cold winters and how many names appeared in Christmas carols and wether we knew people with those names. A few that we did know people for were Jesse, Rose, Gabriel, David, Mary, Joseph, Stephen, and Regina. I really enjoyed that.

The reason why I'm posting my merry Christmas post is because, believe it or not, Christmas Eve IS ON SUNDAY! And I'll probably not have time before then. Tomorrow Deirdre, Mom, Mrs. Kelsey and Frances and I are going shopping in LA which'll be reeally fun. Can anyone who knows Bing well guess why she's not coming? Poor Bing. And then Saturday'll be one of those crazy days and so will Sunday, so this is probably my last chance.

We're closing up the show this weekend, and we're all sold out for Thursday and Saturday, and almost for Friday. Those of you who've acted in real things before: isn't it a great feeling to perform in front of a full house? I am so lucky that I don't get nervous before these things. If I did, I'd be dead.

So, Merry Christmas to you all! I love Christmas time!!!!!! Everyone go to confession on Saturday if you haven't been for a while so you can be nice and clean for Christmas. I can't wait to see you guys in a week!
P.S. Michelle, please kiss Blessed Sacrament for me. And relish Midnight Mass for me, too. I wish I could go...

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Merry Christmas to your family, too! I can't wait to see you guys!
*hugs and kisses*

Anonymous said...

I went to Confession yesterday, and I'm planning on not sinning a bit until after Christmas, so I'll still be "clean". We'll see how that goes. Hehe. Merry Christmas everyone!

Anonymous said...

Me too, Emma. That should be our plan all the time, you know. Ha ha! See you all soon!

michelle said...

I just went to Confession yesterday as well. And Sheila, we won't be going to the midnight Mass because on Christmas morning Angela and Robin are hosting a catered (courtesy of Angela) brunch for all of their friends. YUM! I can't wait...
Anyways, sure, I'll kiss it for you, although you can kiss it yourself soon enough.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sheila! I am not going to sin either. I am so glad you are coming out. It will be one of the nicest Christmas presents. :) Love you, and see you soon!