Friday, April 27, 2007

untitled

Wow, heat is a marvellous thing. It's like 76º, (oh wait, never mind. It's 85...) right now, and 7 o'clock. Booyah! Summah, baby! Okay, seriously, though, I really do love it. Except when I accidentally wear dark blue jeans and a black shirt... Wayy too hot.
It's The Ojai Tennis Tournament this weekend. Pretty cool stuff, because it's one of the biggest tournaments in the states, and one of the longest. 107 years. Billy Jean King won it one year, on the courts I play on every couple of days. So weird. Anyway, it's cool. Frannie and I saw the end of a UDub vs. UCLA match, and I was rooting for UDub. She rooted for UCLA, which TOTALLY LOST!!!!!!!! *achem* I'm pretty whoopsiedoo right now. Anyway, I got a little warm running around Ojai, so we went for a swim. I love having my own pool. It's the best thing in the whole world when you get back from a run, covered in sweat, face palpatating from the heat, and jump fully clothed into a coldish swimming pool that you have all to yourself. Wow. Doesn't get much better than that.
I just got into this summer music thing up in Santa Barbara. It's a music camp that goes for two weeks at the beginning of July. I have no idea what I'm going to do about accomodation, but I'm pretty excited about it. I think it'll be fun. I have a sore wrist from practicing too much recently though. Three plus hours a day is totally lame to have a bad wrist about. Ugh. It's annoying me no end. I don't know if it still hurts, because I haven't played yet today. But I'm ashamed to have practiced that little and have a bad wrist. Ugh. My concert's coming up on May 21st. Pretty exciting, if the orchestra ever gets its act together. (just kidding) No, it's really cool to have that piece you know so well coming together with another thirty plus people... Another groovy thing.
I like dancing way too much. I can't wait for freakin' school to get out. That's going to totally ROCK. YEAH! LET'S PARTY!!!!!! WHOOT! Woah, Shills, you're getting ahead of yourself.
To quote Deirdre, "Lots of love to you and the kids!"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm! I love the new background colours, Shill. :) Bright and summery! Just like your weather. Mmm, it sounds so lovely. I wish it was that warm here. It's like 65* today. Sunny and pretty nice. Today is Hannah's 22nd birthday! Ow! :D Have fun celebrating! ;) Deirdz, I'm sendin' all my love to *just* yaaa! :D *Smooches*

Emma said...

I am totally missing CA right now! And you too, of course. ;) Give me a call about Barnabas soon, okay? I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Herm. Rabs doesn't like it, but I don't really care enough to change it back. :)
I'm glad you miss CA, em. Well, not really, but y'know.
J-mac, school sucks. I'm glad we're at one on this. We should get together and sing Kum Bayah, or however you spell that.
Enjoi, y'alls!

Fiona S M Bernhoft said...

Ha ha ha! A week from today and I'll be DONE with everything academic for three + months! I win! I win!
(Unfortunately, we have a full week of finals next week...)

Anonymous said...

i hate school and not being able to play my viola. luckily next year i won't have to worry about getting behind... booyah!
dumb wrist...

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll just say hi because I seriously can't relate with you guys on the school thing. But I do love warm weather!

Rabic said...

I hate them.

Anonymous said...

oh, honey! what do you hate?

Anonymous said...

Luckily, you won't have to worry about getting behind? Hmm.. what are you implying, hon?

Emma said...

Well, you can't exactly not worry about getting behind because you don't want to flunk 10th grade, but it certainly won't be as hard to get behind.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I mean 'easy' to get behind...

Fiona S M Bernhoft said...

I'm done with school now. I win! Oh, and Deirdre says "lots of love to you and the kids" to you too? that makes me feel better.