Sunday, April 08, 2007

I dunno, something interesting*

First off, I'd like to point out that lent is, in fact, completely and totally over for a whole bunch of weeks. :) Yes........
Easter Vigil was awesome. It went from 11 till about 2, followed by way too much good food and people. We had a great time chilling out, playing ping pong, having tete a tete's, going to confession, and dancing until 6 ish. Gosh, you gotta love hanging out way late at night when you're so happy it's Easter. I ended up climbing at 7 in leggings up onto my parents balcony so that we could get in the house. We slept from 7:30 until 11 or so. Michelle seems to have been thoroughly enjoying herself all this time she's been here. I'm having serious issues typing right now, because not even coffee can keep me up forever. But sometimes you weirdos who dislike it have to thank God for coffee. But seriously, I'm so happy it's finally Easter. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me more or less. So have a great time partying your boots off, and remember that when you do something bad, the devil's right there behind you going "YES!" and rejoicing.**

*Thanks, Michelle, for the inspired title.
**Thanks, Sean for that uplifting piece of info.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am SO happy you all had a wonderful Easter Vigil, etc. :) It sounds like such fun. I've had a great Easter, although it's been a bit less partayish and stuff. God bless y'all like crazy!!! :D I love you, Shill!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you, Herm! :) Easter ROCKS! I'm glad you've had a great one, too. Mm... Easter!

Anonymous said...

Mm! Easter! (well it's a couple days after, hehe!) I am really glad that you had such a fabulous Easter, Sheila! :D
I LOVE YOU, Sheila!!!! *hugs*!!!