Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Birthday!

If anyone forgot, they should be shot. If you don't know who's birthday it is today, than nothing I can say can change that.
On this day:
•2005: Pope John Paul the Second died
•1992: I was born
•742: Charlemagne was born
•Unofficially "skirt day" among US teenagers

I knew there was a reason I loved the name Charles above all others. (Claire: "Charles!") And I knew there was a reason I was moved to wear a skirt today. Want more random facts? Go to Wikipedia and look up 2 april.
Anyway, enjoy my special day. I got some awesome gifts today, including an apron from the Globe Theatre which is blood-splattered and says "Twill fill your stomachs; please you eat from it", an iPod Nano, and a bunch of awesome other things, including some elbow-high, hot pink, velvety gloves... I love birthdays.
Thank God it's almost Easter! :) I'm so excited.
Stay cool, guys, and I'll see you when I do. Aren't I profound?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm sure you'll have a great day filled with fun and happiness...and for some more fun and laughter just visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Anonymous said...

Profound to the extreme.... Sounds like a blast! We had chips and dip with delicious guacamole for lunch. :) Yay for being 15! Just a couple years ago you celebrated my 15th with me.... Ha ha! What fun. Oh, yesterday we even had sun up here for your birthday.

Daisy said...

I sent you a postcard from Rome (!!! where I am right now- happy Easter all). Proof I didn't forget.
I hope you had a terrific day!