Monday, April 16, 2007

More birthdays and MY CONFIRMATION!!!


WHOO!!!!! Happy day after Confirmation, me and co. Anyway, I'm pretty dang proud of us. :) Confirmation rocks! I took St. Anthony, because I desperately need a saint who can help me find stuff, among many, many other reasons. So now I'm Sheila Grace Anthony Bernhoft the first.
And today's Madre's birthday and the Pope's 80th. It's pretty crazy how Pope JPII died on my birthday and how Mom and Pope Benedict XVI have the same birthday... We're just a pretty holy family, I guess. :)
Anyway, I'm really loving being a confirmed Catholic, but just because I am doesn't mean you can stop praying for me... Heh heh. I got this awesome tigereye rosary for confirmation, so I'll make sure to put it to good use for you all.
Go Saint Anthony!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! :D :D :D Doesn't it feel wonderful?! Being confirmed is so awesome and I'm happy that you're part of us now! *Long distance blessings and hugs* I love you!!

Emma said...

Mmm! I'm so glad I got to be with you when you were confirmed! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love being confirmed. :) I feel like I can finally tackle things that need any and all of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It's pretty terrif.
So are new G strings. I just changed mine this evening. Oh, yeah.

michelle said...

yay! Happy Confirmation! :D (why do I keep doing LD instead of :D? It must be the born debator in me...sheesh)

Anonymous said...

Good words.