Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prayer Request!

For my friend Sean, who went into the hospital on Friday night with a ruptured appendix. Trust me, I know what it's like. NOT FUN!!! Mine didn't rupture, but it hurt a heck. I just went and saw him. He's really, really sick, and in a lot of pain. He's going to be in hospital for probably about a week and then be on an IV at home for a few more weeks. He's really thirsty and they won't let him drink anything. It's a pretty sad place to be for Sean, so just pray for him. Thanks.
Update on Granny is that her knee cap is getting replaced on the third I think. It'll be a 3 and a half hour surgery and I think she'll be able to come home pretty soon after that.
So keep the prayers coming, especially for Sean. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray

michelle said...

Wow Sheila, it looks like you've got...SPAM COMMENTS! I'll pray as well

Zenka said...

Thanks, guys. I saw him this afternoon, and he looked quite a lot better. They doubled his dosage of demerol, so he's not really in pain that much anymore. He's sort of out of it, though. And he was halucinating a few days ago. But he's got it out, and he's on his way to recovery. Poor Sean. :(

Emma said...

Poor guy! I've been praying and I'm glad to hear he's doing better. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw him a little while ago and he looke really sick