Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How I wish it was

I love dancing. I think that if I could have my life be exactly like I wanted it to be, I'd get up at about 10, practice my viola and dance all day. No school... What a wonderful world this would be.
This isn't totally random and uncalled for. We had a dance a really fun dance last weekend. Even though I almost froze and ruined my jazz shoes and Jack spanked me really hard, it was still enjoyable. Jack just proposed to me. I rejected him. And I'm not even sorry.
Oh, and the random quiz of the week is (drumroll) What should my new email address be? I think that I might have xeila@gmail.com, Rabic thinks that smella@gmail.com would be better, and Jack's idea of perfection in my email address is ihaveacrushoneveryboy@gmail.com. Ideas welcome.
Have a great day, and may all your Christmases be white.

9 comments:

Emma said...

Hmmm...I don't know. I'm really glad you're getting gmail though. That's exciting! You owe me an email, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I sort of like xeila. Jack's idea is pretty funny. :) Gmail is such fun.

Unknown said...

Well, I think Jack's is most true to life, of course. Gets straight to the point, in any case. Heck, you wouldn't even need to email people any more, just send them your email address and that basically sums up all your opinions on everything anyhow. Give Jack a high five, both for the good idea and for the physical abuse I would be dispensing if I were closer.

Xelia is okay. Just don't uselessly surround your name with x's or numbers. Like x0xMrsJackSparrow4everx0x or 69cheezyXXsqueezums69 or whatever. I can't stand that.

Anonymous said...

EMPOROR QUSKO

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Cowie, I love all of that from you. Those are pretty great on the spot emails at the end, there. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like Ihaveacrushoneveryboy@gmail.com It sounds majorly cool. I mean its beside the point that it was my idea it is just so awesome. It's sunday almost afternoon and I'm really bored what should I do.
I think elFofojaI@gmail would be cool to and ViolaQueen@gmail.com would be cool. I'm listening to Irish fiddle right now

Anonymous said...

Sheila, you should make instructional and inspirational dvds so people will start dancing everywhere and all the time, and will incorporate it in many more aspects of life! I can just see it now. What a success! :)Ha ha! You would look great teaching dancing on their tv screen!

PB said...

I like violaqueen...

Anonymous said...

Me 2 I have all the most awesome ideas *jack simpers demurely*