Thursday, October 19, 2006

Our first visitor!

*ahem* Sheila told me to give you a blog entry because she is debating Arpins with Louie. He's paired me up with Andrew. I met Jack today and he's pretty cool. I really want to play him at tennis. I love the Bernhofts new house & yard! It totally rocks. It was super great to see them all again. Ojai is super cute and their having an Ojai Day tomorrow. We're going. We're also going to class tomorrow and then there's a girls' group and eventually we're going to go to the beach with Cuckoo. (Don't ask about her name) Then on Sunday there's a dance and that should be pretty rad. I'm super confused about all the people down here but I know that there's a heck of a lot of them and I guess I'll eventually sort them all out. Emma- we have to start our own blog soon! I'm about to do it without you but you waited for me so I'll wait for you. Welcome home Rome party! Deirdre's playing Shei's Bruch and Sheila dropped the dishwasher (he he) and she's humming along. Yes, Ojai is awesome, and I can totally understand why they love it here. I do too! Wuv to all my girly friends. I love you Bing! Especially when you brush my hair and hug me :) Seeyalater Seattlites and such.~Meechy the Avenged

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle! That is fun to hear from you from CA. Give them all huge hugs for me and tell them that I love 'em all to pieces. Have fun down there. Rome was awesome! I prayed for everyone a lot while we were there. Thanks for all of the prayers everyone! God bless you all, and I love you Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Sheila: I love you tons! Just wanted to say that, because you deserve it. :) *HUG*

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wish I could just hop down and visit. I'm so glad that you love it there, Michelle, and that you can tell why the Bernhofts love it, too.

Mmm... I love you all sooo much! We had a beautiful time in Italy and it was full of fun adventures and the like. You'll hear more about it once I get over my minor bodily ills.

Unknown said...

...dropped the dishwasher? That brings up some impressive images.

Zenka said...

I didn't drop the dishwasher. It was just really, really full, and our dishwasher is super pathetic so it rolled off it's hinges. Dumb ol' cleaning thingy...
Um, I assume Me is Rose, but that name generally means Sean. I know that that wasn't Sean, though, because he essentially hates me. Yeah.
Michelle loves it even more now, right Michelle? She met a bunch of people yesterday. :) yeah. You are missing out, yo-yo.
Enjoy being home, guysos!

Anonymous said...

Yep, last night was pretty rad. I met kookoo & Michela & Theresa. I love Theresa! I'm going to play her at tennis today. I love tennis! Sun! All right, time to jump on those darn boys heads now. Seeyaalllater!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle!
I didn't realize that you were in California and I kind of confused for a moment there!:)
Have fun and give Deidz a back breaking hug for me.

Anonymous said...

How do you debate Arpins?

Anonymous said...

Who They ae marrying.

Anonymous said...

Yes Me was Rose. Sheila, why don't you write me, huh? I think that is a wonderful idea.
I wish that (besides being in Italy) I could be at your old house and find a nice big bowl of peas and eat them. Then get drunk and pull Rabic down the stairs. Ha ha! *wipe tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard* I can still remember the look on his face. Oh my...Ha ha! Love ya dearie!

Fiona S M Bernhoft said...

Mmm, when I went home last Thursday and saw Louie I almost started crying. Same when I hugged Michelle. It's going to be crazy when Claire and cowee come and visit. I'll probably bawl for an hour.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope I wasn't mentioned in the "Arpin discussion".

Anonymous said...

You weren't.
Bingy: you have no idea how quiet the house is now that Louie and Michelle left... :) I miss them, though. BTW, I miss you, honey. All of you guys, actually. But I really wish Bingy would come home. Ugh. Fatty...
I'll post again soon.
Lots of love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Lots of love back to my big sister who is missed by mwa. God bless you, dearest! Ugh, I am exhausted too. I just want to feel great and not be tired.

Anonymous said...

As in, we made a lot of noise? Or as in, Louie made a lot of noise.

Anonymous said...

As in Louie and Rabbib made a lot of noise. I got home, and I was thinking, wow. The house is quiet.
Hey, Meechy, guess what? I just got to sub in at World Team Tennis! :) It was great. Oh, have you thoroughly annoyed everybody yet?
New post... soon.

Anonymous said...

Awsome! Nope, not yet...been too busy... have to have the Russells over soon...

Daisy said...

Man, I wish I could visit Ojai. But that would mean I'd have to find the means to get down there... dang.