Friday, October 13, 2006

Dun-dun-dun...

Happy Friday the Thirteenth! It rained really hard today during class, and we all went out and frolicked all over the yard and wanted to jump in the pool and stuff. It was great. I really enjoy it when it rains really hard. Not surprisingly, it's all sunny again already. California... I went for a walk after it stopped raining up to the tennis courts and it smelled even better than usual. And there were a whole bunch of people I knew playing tennis-y games. It was fun to watch.
Anyway, my advice for the day is to go to Adoration. If you can find a church that has it... Thomas Aquinas Church (not the college, the Church) has it from Thursday AM to Sat. AM every week. I should make better use of it than I do. Also, go practice the viola. It's always good advice.
Enjoy your Friday the Thirteenth cookies. And maybe a birthday cake for a friend of mine who was born on a Friday the Thirteenth... *wink, wink* I love you, Claire.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. I claim the first comment.

And just to let you all know, my body has become so caffinated that I'm literally shaking. eh-heheheheheheeheh.

And I'd better get off, because my monitor is shaking, and I need to MOVE!

Anonymous said...

Well, J-mac, I can see your point. GET MOVIN'! You ($&^@# Fool!

Zenka said...

Hey, j-mac. I see Toby Keith is still haunting us. Gosh, I'm glad I wasn't around to experience you being practically drugged out on caffine. Oich.
#@%& fool....

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys quit with the &$#@! bleeped-out phrases, okay? It really gets on my ^%$@#! nerves.

Speaking of nerves, that was one of the best caffine highs I've ever had.

And yes, Zenka, Toby Keith is still haunting you. See for yourself.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TRUEGIRL STOPPED THEIR MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'LL GO HOME AND DIE NOW. *SOBBING HYSTERICALLY IN THE LIBRARAY* Please pray for one of the girls on there named Teresa whose mom might have cancer and they have to operate to find out :( I love you truegirls!

Anonymous said...

HEy Joe,
That was about the most time wasting ad I have ever seen. Wow.

Unknown said...

Whoa! I never knew you had a blog...
Nice.

Anonymous said...

The Hermans are getting here today. OH YA!!!