Thursday, May 31, 2007

My baby brother...

IS:
•way too cute
•almost as tall as I am
•totally awesome
•a teenager!


Happy Birthday, Baby. I can't believe you're 13!!!! How absolutely 110% the freakiest thing ever. I think I'm going to die, or at least faint, or have a seizure, or a heart attack, or something bad. Oh well, I hope you have a fun time being a teenager, and that you don't do anything I wouldn't do. And probably don't do a whole lot of things I would do, too. I wish you way hot, Rabs. "Are those space pants you're wearing?"...

8 comments:

Fiona S M Bernhoft said...

Rabic looks kind of like, "I vant to suck your blood" in that picture.

Ha ha! Happy birthday babes.

Anonymous said...

Mmm! I wish you the very best, Rabs!!!
Sheila: haha!!! Remember when you told that to Anthony? That was hysterical. "......is out of this world!"
Wow...
Ciao, Rabico! You're welcome to write me a letter any time this century...actually you have my blessing you write me in the next week. :D

Emma said...

"Because your..." Never mind. Happy birthday Rabs!

Anonymous said...

guys, just cuz i started it doesn't mean i wanted it completed! :) let's keep this g-rated.

Anonymous said...

@*$(#^$#&%$

So much for that, Sheila

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love it. Movie star Rabic!! Happy birthday! Have tons of fun being a teenager!

Rabic said...

Well Rose, I've sorta been writing you a letter for the last month or so. Bings right, I do look like a ''i vant to suck your blood." Sheila, Your wrong. Thank's Emma and Rose. "Anonymous is probably Luke.

Daisy said...

Rabic looks kind of like a young vampire stuck in the path of an oncoming car.
I think that's a compliment. Anyhow, happy birthday, Rabic!