Wednesday, April 09, 2008

hello city!

as i waist the last half hour of my bostonian stay, i find myself with absolutely nothing to do. so, because i have 6 hours and 11 minutes to think, read, and write on my way home, i figure right now i will post something to keep my blog from becoming obsolete. which it basically is anyway, but let's not go into that, shall we?
First of all, I highly recommend Boston. It's an awesome place. I'm very much enamored of fire escapes and alleys, especially when combined. This is probably why I like Iain's window so much, as it has a view of both these elements. Yesterday in my lonely wanderings around New England Conservatory of Music, (NEC)i found my very favorite fire escape. It's on the side of the YMCA, and I think I would go to NEC just so I could look at that fire escape every day. I also walked down Public Alley No. 810, and I managed to escape the muggers.
Anyway, Boston is a beautiful place. I love being on spring break. I also love the fact that when I get home, I still have 4 days of break to be crazy with my buddies. I am such an awesome travel planner. I think I'll do it for a living someday when I fail at music.
So I think blogs are dumb. I don't know why I have this.
OOH! Iain and I stayed up all night in shifts waiting for Radiohead tickets to go on sale, and we got them! I'm very happy. He did most of the awake part, but that's because he had work he had to do. But I'm a happy person.
That's more than anyone needs and wants to know about my life. Goodbye. Enjoy yourselves.

No comments: